Save 30% with Coupon Code: MIDMAY
Wig features: Lace Front, Mono Crown
* The following colors are on backorder until an estimated of April 24, 2019: Golden Wheat (R14/88H), Ginger Blonde (R25), Glazed Strawberry (R29S+), Shaded Honey Ginger (SS14/25), Shaded Golden Wheat (SS14/88), Shaded Vanilla (SS23), Espresso (SS4/6), Sugared Licorice (SS44/60), Glazed Sand (R1621S+)
Designed to flatter the face, this shoulder length style has softly textured bangs to accent the eyes while point-cut sides adorn the cheekbones. Light layers throughout give this cut maximum movement and the look of a salon quality blowout.
Suitable for Oval, Round, Square, Diamond, Heart, Pear & Oblong shaped faces.
- Temple-to-temple sheer lace front for off-the-face styling
- Silicone coated stretch lace throughout the cap base that molds to the shape of the head for a secure, custom-like fit.
- Elimination of lace on top for a light, cool fit
- Individually knotted fiber in the crown for a natural contour
- Velvet-lined ear tabs
- Velvet-lined extended nape
- Ultra-thin adjusters at the nape for a personalized fit
Length: Front 5.5", Crown 13", Sides 8.5", Back 12", Nape 8.5"
Weight: 4.25 oz
Cap Size: Average
Color Shown: R29S+, SS23
R4, R6, R6/30H, R9F26, R10, R11S+, R12/26H, R13F25, R14/25, R14/88H, R25, R29S+, R829S+, R1621S+, R3025S+
SS14/25, SS14/88, SS23, SS613
Fashion Shadow Shades:
SS4/6, SS4/33, SS9/30, SS10/16, SS12/20,
SS15/24, SS23/61, SS30/28, SS44/60
Get your own Watch Me Wow here: https://www.namebrandwigs.com/products/raquel-welch-wigs-watch-me-wow Designed to flatter the face, this shoulder length style has softly textured bangs to accent the eyes while point-cut sides adorn the cheekbones. Light layers throughout give this cut maximum movement and the look of a salon quality blowout.
Raquel Welch -...Get your own Watch Me Wow here: https://www.namebrandwigs.com/...
Posted by judy finn on Feb 18th 2019
The wig is great with quality and style and a great price.
watch Me Wow
Posted by Judy on Dec 3rd 2018
Actually The last two wigs mailed to me have been the wrong color ordered. They are in the process of being returned.
vry pleased with this one.
Posted by Deborah Monk on Dec 3rd 2018
I have a lot of wigs. But never a Raquel Welch wig. I really liked the style on her. It’s very comfortable on. Very real looking. I love the whispy cut of the sides around your face. Give it some shakes and put it on and it’s adorable. I also were this one up and pull little tendrils out. Love it. I got it in 14/88 blonde
Posted by Judy Finn on Nov 22nd 2018
I love RW wigs but this is the first one I have purchased that the bangs fuzzed after just a short while after I trimmed them. A little disappointed.